Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
* Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
Featured with 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1024D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024D can save up to 20%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 25%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Desktop and Rack-mountable design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab , IEEE 802.3x|
|Interface||24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)|
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 14.6W (220V/50Hz)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||11.6*7.1*1.7 in. (294*180*44 mm)|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||35.7Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Green Technology||Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 25%|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista™, Windows 7 or Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing