AV600 Gigabit Powerline Adapter Starter Kit TL-PA6010KIT
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps
- No new wires, No configuration required
- Twin Pack design helps establish a basic powerline network
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 80%
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factors.
Comes with the latest Homeplug AV standard, TL-PA6010 provides users with the fastest Powerline adapters available on the market at 600Mbps.
Ideal for Bandwidth Intensive Applications
With speeds of up to 600Mbps, TL-PA6010 can transmit multiple HD streams and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
With its ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA6010 is one of the smallest Powerline adapters in the world.
Plug and Play
You can setup a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK Powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or easily managing multiple Powerline adapters in your home Powerline network.
*Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
- Ethernet LED
- Powerline LED
- Power LED
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
- Press the pair buttons for network security and data protection.
|Plug Type||EU, UK,US|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab|
|Interface||1*Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 6.84W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 6.68W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 1.50W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.5x 1.9 x 1.6 in. (63×47×40mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Reviews & Awards
Recommended ProductBy Redes Zone: reference Spanish website in networking and telecommunications2014, Spain
RecommendedTL-PA6010KIT/TL-PA6010 received a Recommended Award from AVForums2013, UK