AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter TL-PA4010
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps1
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
TP-LINK USA AV500 PowerLine Satisfaction Guarantee. TP-LINK USA has implemented a special program for some of its AV500 PowerLine adapters. Under this program a customer can return their TP-LINK AV500 PowerLine adapter for any reason regardless of when or where it was purchased directly to TP-LINK USA. For more information about this program, including how to return your product, please visit http://www.tp-link.us/claim/ or call TP-LINK USA’s support hotline at 1-866-225-8139.
500Mbps Powerline Speeds Ideal for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With speed of up to 500Mbps, TL-PA4010 enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010 is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 500Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.It's that simple!
- 1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- 2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- 3. Press the pair buttons—and you're done!
- Power LED
- Powerline LED
- Ethernet LED
- Pair Button
Note: The powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
- Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
- Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
- Press the pair buttons for network security and data protection.
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
- The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “ AV500” or “ 500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
Maximum: 2.30W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 2.13W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.44W (220V/50Hz)
|LED||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.(65×52×28.5mm)|
|Range||300M in house|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Powerline Ethernet Adapter
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux|
Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104)
Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing