- A global networking interoperability standards organization, the non-profit AllSeen Alliance, hosted by the Linux Foundation, was officially announced on December 10, 2013. The first core members include appliance manufacturers Haier, LG, Panasonic, Sharp, chip maker Qualcomm, Silicon Image, and network equipment manufacturers TP-LINK.
- TP-LINK maintained a dominant lead in the global WLAN market share rankings at 39.85% by units shipped, according to the IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker.
- TP-LINK’s 150M Mini Wireless Router TL-WR706N won IDEA 2013 Finalist Award. So far, TP-LINK has won three major industrial design Awards (IF award in Germany, the German Red Dot Award, American IDEA Award).
- TP-LINK’s TL-TR861 Portable 3G Router won the 2013 Red Dot Product Design Award ("Red Dot Award").
- Two of TP-LINK’s portable wireless router products – The TL-TR861 and TL-WR706N won the CES 2013 home networking category "Innovation Design and Engineering Award."
- TP-LINK continued to achieve impressive growth in 2012, while maintaining its overall dominance in the global WLAN market share rankings. According to the IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker, from 2011 Q4 to 2012 Q3, TP-LINK was ranked the world’s largest supplier of Wireless networking products by unit shipments throughout the year.
- TP-LINK’s M5350 3G Mobile Wi-Fi was awarded with two design distinctions from iF and CES for its exceptional industrial design. TP-LINK’s TL-MR3040 was also awarded with an iF award, followed by the TL-WR706N, which was awarded as a CES 2013 Innovations Award Honoree, both again for exceptional industrial design.
- TP-LINK's wireless and broadband CPE shipments both ranked NO.1 in the world at 32.12% & 27.48% respectively for the 3rd Quarter, 2011, based on a report on the global networking terminal device industry by one of the world's leading industry research organizations — In-Stat.
- TP-LINK opened a new manufacturing campus with building area of apprx. 160 thousand square meters in 2011.
- Approved as a "AA China Customs management enterprise" for outstanding import and export management
- Selected as one of the top 100 private enterprises in Guangdong province from 2008 to 2009
- Ranked among China's top 100 tech enterprises for 2010
- Total number of employees reaches 6600 with production base expanded to cover more than 71,000 square meters
- TP-LINK annual exports of 195 million USD seventh highest of Shenzhen companies in 2009.
- Exceptional export volumes earn TP-LINK the honorary title of "Class A Customs and Excise Management Enterprise"
- Successfully purchased 82, 898 square meters (about 125 acres) of land for the construction of "TP-LINK Industrial Park" Phase II project, with estimated total investment of 70~80 million USD and a total building area of approximately 250,000 square meters
- Earned "National High-tech Enterprise" title
- Recieved Nanshan District, Shenzhen "2008 annual tax hundred enterprises" title
- International sales revenue reaches 109 million USD, nearly doubling the 2007 figures
- Two overseas branch offices in Germany and the United States begin operations
- New manufacturing campus with building area of apprx. 150 thousand square meters opens ground, and is expected to be finished near the end of 2010.
- ORACLE ERP system is implemented.
- Partnership with Telmex established and great breakthrough made in Peru's Service Provider market.
- Formed online partnership with Newegg and Amazon in the United States
- Won high appreciation from the Ministry of National Education of Turkey
- Headquartered in Shenzhen Hi-Tech Industry Park with new office building covering 100.000 square meters consisting of R&D, Sales and other departments.
- Ranked 39th on the "Top 100 High tech suppliers in China" list and No.1 in China's SOHO networking market
- Cooperative launch of 802.11n wireless products with Atheros
- Received momentous visit from the delegation of vice minister of Hesse, Germany Mr.Klaus-Peter Gutier.
- Formed strategic partnership with Alternate Computerversand GmbH in Europe
- Successfully began operations at two overseas offices in Singapore and India
- First enterprise firewall router launched and marketed.
- Independent factory for international business launched, occupying 4500 square meters with all workshops equipped with green lead-free (ROHS) equipment and environmental production line in line with international standards.
- New, sleek casing for the first wireless router series launched.
- Began venture into the international market
- Established strategic partnership with Marvell and launched a cooperative plan for enterprise switch project.
- Introduced broadband router product line designed specifically for internet cafes
- Established strategic cooperation with Atheros on wireless technology.
- Wireless products based on 802.11g/b standards featuring Super G™ and eXtended Range™ launched and marketed.
- Launched 11Mbps 802.11b wireless products
- The first web smart switch and the first broadband router successfully developed and marketed.
- Fiber transponder and ADSL successfully developed.
- ISO9001:2000 international quality system certified.
- The number of the branch offices in China increased to 10, with more than 600 excellent distributors throughout the whole nation.
- First Ethernet switch successfully developed and manufactured.
- Self-developed PCI-bus 100M LAN card won high appreciation in domestic industry and led the network trend with innovative technology
- Total sales revenue broke 100,000,000 RMB (Apprx.15 MILLION USD).
- Own factory erected and five branch offices established throughout China
- TP-LINK brand established, meaning Twisted Pair Link.
- First ISA-bus 10M LAN card and 10M 8/16-port Hubs were successfully developed and brought to mass production and sales.